My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Mid Autumn Festival Dance Preview

Mid Autumn Festival is round the corner and I have been practising hard for the performance on Thursday (unfortunately my school did not invite parents to come and see). So Daddy and Mummy wanted me to give them a sneak preview of the performance .....

So how did I fare ??? Notice how my extra large Barney singlet turned into a 'dress' for me at home ...

After that, I improvised my dance with a gadget ....

Will see if Daddy and Mummy managed to get a video of my actual performance in school tomorrow. Will be bringing my Xiao Ding Tang lantern to school for the celebration

Happy Mid Autumn Festival to all ... and enjoy all the different types of mooncakes ..... I had my first taste of the little piggy mooncake ... yummy !!!!

No comments: