My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Daddy take aeroplane - 1st Day

Daddy is gone for his business trip again for 2 weeks. So for 2 days before Daddy flys off, he had a little chat with me (condition me) everyday, telling me that he will be taking the airplane to the US for work, cos he needs to earn money to buy books, toys etc for me. Told me to listen to Mummy and he will be back soon .... of course, I said "OK Daddy, I big gal now".

Daddy flew off on Saturday early morning. When I woke up, I did not see Daddy and asked Mummy "Where is Daddy ?". Mummy asked me back the same question and I replied "Daddy on airplane, go work (in Chinese)". Mummy brought me to NTUC for grocery shopping (sat in the trolley beating the Isomil milk tin like playing the drum .... and everyone laughed) and then to the library to read books. "Read" a total of 10 books !!! Ha ha. Then Mummy brought me to lunch and I really listened to Daddy, fed myself 3/4 bowl of rice, with chicken and vege.

Came back after lunch for a nap at home. After my nap and milk, Mummy brought me downstairs to blow bubbles. When we reached home, Mummy and I prepared ourselves to go to Auntie Verity's house for a gathering in the evening (since Auntie Dini was back from the States for a visit). When Mummy changed out of her dirty clothes, she passed them to me to throw into the laundry basket. I just love doing that. Then I saw Daddy's dirty clothes on the door knob.

Me : "Mummy, put Daddy's shirt there ?" (pointing to laundry basket)

Mummy :" Yes, please"

Me :"Cannot, wait Daddy come back cannot wear"

Mummy : "Daddy not coming back today"

Then I turned emotional all of a sudden and refused to put Daddy's clothes into the basket. Instead I hanged them back onto the door knob. I started to throw tantrums when Mummy repeatedly asked me to throw Daddy's clothes in the laundry basket. And I was so protective of Daddy's clothes, refused to give them to Mummy. So Mummy had to change tactic.

Mummy :"Shall we wash Daddy's clothes so that when he comes back, he will get clean clothes to wear ?"

Me : "OK" .... (happily)

I suddenly changed emotions and readily put the clothes into the basket. Mummy thinks I am now very sensitive with Daddy's things during this period, cos she thinks I am worried that Daddy will not come back ....

At the gathering, I enjoyed myself so much there, playing with all my cousins and forgot all about Daddy even when we went back home. Slept on my own without crying and did not ask for Daddy ..... think the excitement at the gathering put my thoughts on Daddy at the back of my mind.

Did not miss Daddy too much on Sunday as well since I went out with gong-gong and kai-po-po (just asked where Daddy was and then said OK)

When Mummy told Daddy over the phone on the dirty clothes incident, Daddy felt that I am grown up and can relate things easily. Can put 1+1 together to piece 2.

No comments: