My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hello Daddy!!

Daddy, this post is especially for you..... I've gotten used to you not being around in the house, although I still ask Mummy for Daddy everyday. But I'm eating, playing and sleeping like normal.... in fact I'm eating a lot better cos I don't bully Mummy... I eat my dinner all by myself..... Ok, enough words already, I'm sure you miss my cheeky face rt? Mummy took the pictures during dinner just now when I was eating my yummy chicken stew.




1 comment:

average Joan said...

JT is beginning to look like a big kid (aka school going children) liao!