My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fun Filled Weekend

On Sat, Mummy brought me to Auntie Esther's house. We stayed there the whole day as Uncle Johnson is also on business trip, so I went there to help keep Auntie Esther company (or is the other way round hee hee hee!)

She gave me some coloured ice-cream sticks and this is what I did with it.... I also did painting that's why I was wearing the apron... I was a good girl, I kept all the sticks into the original container by myself when Mummy asked me to....

Auntie June cooked yummy macaroni soup for me... and I ate the whole bowl of macaroni by myself.... followed by 3/4 of an apple... I fed the 1/4 apple to the dog hee hee....



After my afternoon nap, we went to Tampines Ikea. When they were shopping, Mummy kept me occupied the the trolley by giving me a brush to clean the trolley.... and I was real happy doing that!!

Then we had dinner at the ikea restaurant. The place was so crowded, took very long to find a seat, then after that the food queue was super long... I was so bored waiting for Auntie Esther to buy the food, I started to make funny faces....


I told Mummy I wanted pasta, but in the end I ate up the entire adult portion of Mummy's chicken rice ( 2 pc of fried boneless chicken thigh) and 1 whole bowl of rice and some veg... Mummy ate my kiddy portion of pasta :P And she agrees with me the pasta is not nice... no wonder I dun wan.... Mummy thinks I will grow up to be a food critic....

Mummy got me to wear the ikea disposable bib since I was going to have tomato sauce wearing white blouse... I actually willingly wore it!!! For the record, this is the 1st time that i wore a bib ever since I was 8 mths old... err... I think I dun even know what is a bib liao...

After Mummy cleaned me up and changed me into my pyjamas in Auntie Esther's house, I actually told Mummy that I dun wan to go home, want to sleep on Auntie Esther's bed. Auntie Esther actually wanted me to stay since Uncle Johnson is travelling, but Mummy is worried that I will cause Auntie Esther to have sleepless night, so still brought me home :( Nonetheless, thank you Auntie Esther for a fun-filled day!



The next day, I woke up very late, from all the fun the day before.... then went to Gong-gong's house as usual.... Had fun fussing around biao-mei.... then Mummy went out with jiu-jiu to buy something, and when she came back, she bought this - a vegetarian mooncake piglet that has no egg-glaze!! Mummy had been wanting to buy me one, but all the rest have eggs glaze, only this is vegetarian. As mummy was not sure if I like it, she only bought one for me to try .... Look at my happy face when I saw it!!!
After my afternoon milk, I quickly gobbled it down... could even tell gong gong that I ate the piggy's nose, no more nose already!! After I finished, I asked Mummy for more. She said she only bought one. I actually asked her " why you buy one only??!" (Actual words) Mummy was so amused with me.... Mummy promised that she'll buy more for me since I love it.... YEAH!!!

No comments: