My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Mid Autumn Festival Celebration

Today, I went with everyone to celebrate shu-shu's belated birthday and also Mid Autumn Festival. Was early for tunch so went Robinson for some toy "window shopping".

Daddy, can I relive my baby days and take a ride on this little car ???


I just loved buffet !!! Lots of variety .... and I definitely enjoyed feeding myself.

Funny poses ....


Errrr, how do I do that sign using my fingers ???

Huh ??? Taking my photo again ????

Yippee !!!

Taking photos outside Coleman's Cafe ....


Guess what am I engrossed with ????

The answer is .... playing the Spiderman game ....
Taking a photo next to the National Flower ....


Went to the Central to have dinner so that I can play with my lantern at the Singapore River at night. Saw a puppet show, featuring the story of Hou Yi and Chang E.

Playing with gu-gu while Mummy went to get my food

Was in a really happy mood that I ate my dinner pretty fast .... but of course, was running around while eating dinner .... ha ha.

But the main reason why I ate my dinner so fast was because of my after dinner snack .... see how happily Mummy was feeding me my snack ....

The healthy snack bar !!!!




After dinner, taking my lantern for a little walk .... in fact, I was the only one holding a little lantern (with an obiang music) walking happily down the riverside.
I was too shocked at first when Daddy used the camera and flashed at me ....


See how fast the bungie thingy went ..... gone in a flash up into the sky .... see until I became blur !!!

Enjoyed myself so much so hope I dun keep waking up in the middle of the night

No comments: