My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

我是大人了

I kept telling Daddy and Mummy that I am an adult (my favourite phrase now is 我是大人了) and no longer a kid anymore .... so when it comes to food, I want to eat like an adult.

No more meat, vege etc mixed into the bowl of rice .... I want to eat the dishes and rice separately .... and I want to use chopsticks to eat my rice (after several attempts with the chopsticks, I gave up and went back to using spoon to eat my rice .... only managed to eat few grains of rice everytime with chopsticks. Ha ha).

In fact, I finish my food faster using the adult way !!!



See the remains of the salmon fish after my dinner .... finished all by myself .... I can now compete with 爷爷 to see who can eat more salmon !!!!

2 comments:

average Joan said...

u r so brave to let JT hold the chopsticks by herself.. and she did a good job! :)

Jing Ting said...

Auntie SW,

That's the combi toddler's chopsticks that I've been using for abt 1 year already. I can't use normal chopsticks yet.