My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Colouring Fun

When Daddy was away on business trip, Mummy will keep me occupied by drawing pictures for me on waste papers and let me colour them ....

As usual, my favourite colour is green ... still needs practice to make sure I do not colour beyond the lines


But I got this picture correct for all its colour !!!!


Hooray, Daddy is back over the weekend, so Mummy does not have to draw too many pictures now !!!!

No comments: