My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 14, 2009

Daddy take aeroplane - 3rd Day

Starting Monday (3rd day that Daddy's gone), I started to miss Daddy more .... as usual went to school in the morning so my little mind was occupied with all the fun at school. Then came evening when Mummy brought me home. When I helped Mummy to lay out the table, I asked Mummy "Where is Daddy's rice?". When Mummy told me Daddy is not coming home today, I was initially ok. I was still happily eating my rice, but half way through the dinner, I suddenly refused to eat, not even my favourite pork floss can work on me. Mummy tried to coax me to eat my dinner and she finally succeeded by promising me that I can eat Jambu after dinner .... so managed to finish feeding myself dinner.

After dinner, Mummy tried to distract me from Daddy by wanting to do painting with me. I said OK but when Mummy brought all the painting materials out, I suddenly refused to do painting. When Mummy asked me what I wanted to do, I just stood there and refused to do anything (not even play with my toys). Then I started to cry .... Mummy knew it must be I missed Daddy .... so she told me to wait until 7pm Singapore time to call Daddy. I told Mummy that I dun want to talk to Daddy on the phone, I just want Daddy to come home .... Mummy feels I really have grown up and understands everything.

After I have talked to Daddy, I told Mummy that I want to drink milk !!! Imagine me asking for Isomil myself !!! Mummy was surprised but later realized why I wanted to drink milk so early .... because I thought the faster I drink milk, the faster I can go to sleep and the faster I can wake up the next day and see Daddy at home !!! After I slept, I kept waking up every hour, to check if Daddy has come home. Mummy was so tired explaining to me and coaxing me back to bed, so she gave up and just dumped me on her bed... I think I felt more secure and slept without waking up till the next day....

When Daddy heard that from Mummy, Daddy was so touched and felt so sorry for leaving me behind .... imagine such innocent thoughts coming from a little gal not even 3 years old .... how he wish he can fly home immediately ....


Daddy and Mummy hope that I will feel better the next few days ....

No comments: