My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 4, 2009

Hide and Seek

As usual, Friday evening is the day I go down to 奶奶 and 爷爷 place for dinner .... and I always love to go down because I have 姑姑 to play with me after dinner !!!

So 姑姑 played a new game with me today : Hide and Seek !!! We used a small giraffe toy for the game. So 姑姑 closed her eyes, counted to 10 while I went to hide the giraffe. Then she will seek. But 姑姑 played cheat everytime. She will ask me where I hid the giraffe and I, being the innocent, gullible and honest gal ended up telling 姑姑 the location .... so she always found the giraffe with little effort ....

Everyone laughed at me and said I dun know the rules of the game .... in fact Daddy told me to lie to 姑姑 BUT how can ??? Kids must be honest right .... ha ha.

When my turn comes to seek the giraffe, 姑姑 never tells me the location and I have to find the giraffe myself .... but really fun tonight.

Look forward to next week

No comments: