My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 18, 2008

ZOO - Part II


Then we walked past a bronze statue of an Orang Utan. Mummy told me that is built in memory of the famous Ah Meng who recently passed away. The actual grave is behind (where a lady was placing a bouquet of flowers for Ah Meng). It's really a very picturesque final resting place for the icon of the zoo.



Lunch time came ... so we went to KFC and Daddy fed me lunch there .... Not KFC fried chicken of cos, but meat patty, rice and soup (otherwise, 奶奶 will kill Daddy if I eat KFC chicken !!! Ha ha). After lunch, we went to see the elephants (how can go zoo nvr see elephants at all!!!). As I was watching the elephants eating food, see my 'stoned' face, while my eyelids became heavier .. and heavier ....



And 2 minutes later, I ended up in the stroller in dreamland ..... see how fast I can fall asleep when I am REALLY TIRED !!!



So Daddy, Mummy and 公公 went back to KFC and had their lunch in peace while I was sleeping.

After lunch, we went to explore the zoo more .... next comes the Pygmy Hippo. And then the white tigers .... Both Daddy and me were pointing to the white tigers across the water .... and then Daddy's funny expression came when his mouth went wide open to imitate the tiger roar .... wait till he hears the real tiger roar ....



Next came the Australian kangaroo ..... I look so small beside it ......



By that time, it was already about 3 pm in the afternoon .... so we decided to find our way home .... was so tired that after my dinner, I had a little rest, some Isomil, and then off to bed .... but I think either there was too much info overload to my little brain, or I dreamt of the little mousedeer chasing after me, tat I kept waking up initially in the night .....

Next time I must go to the Jurong Bird Park ... because when I was at the zoo, I kept looking at the birds around the animals instead !!!

Some pictures from the zoo adventure





No comments: