My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Big Ego

Mummy concluded I have a big ego.

As you know, I never really like Isomil before I went to infant care. In fact, I hated it so much that I went on a hunger strike for 2 months when I was about 7 months old, when Mummy first gave me Isomil.

So when I went to infant care, my teacher, Ms Thye Tai, managed to get me to drink Isomil ... since all other kids drink milk of some sort .... and to encourage me, Ms Thye Tai got all my other friends in the infant care to clap and cheer me on whenever I finished my Isomil .... I felt so happy .... and one day, my ego got bigger and I pointed to the principal and the auntie (who cooks for us) and 'told' Ms Thye Tai that they also need to clap for me !!! Ms Thye Tai, the princpial and auntie almost 'fainted' .... ha ha

Hmm ... next time, I must get all the other teachers to clap for me also. hehehe... you should clap for me too!!

No comments: