My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Back to School Again

I am back at school again starting 12 May 08 after recovering from my fever .... but the school was so empty ... some of the kids fell sick so resting at home while some parents took their kids off school deliberately during this HFMD period ... and now my school has 3 cases of HFMD. Luckily, all 3 were not from my class ....

Daddy's colleagues said Daddy is smart ... when everyone stops bringing his kids to school (but still have to pay school fees), this is the best time for Daddy and Mummy to bring me to school .... no chance of infection (since no kids around) and school fees well spent !!! Ha ha ... like that also can !!!

Hope I dun fall sick again .... cos I WANT TO GO TO THE ZOO THIS WEEKEND !!!

No comments: