My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Evening at Home

A typical evening at home after infant care :

Reach home at about 615-630 pm on weekdays ...

Start dinner at 630 pm. Usually finish dinner by 7 pm .... Mummy will prepare my porridge / rice early in the morning and use the thermal pot to keep it warm, ready to feed me once I reach home.

Daddy and Mummy play with me from 7 - 745 pm ....

a. Read books



b. Shape sorting


c. Hide and seek (Daddy hides and I seek lor .... the house is so small that now I know all Daddy's hiding places .... ha ha .... there was once Daddy thought of a new well-hidden location to hide, without realizing he exposed parts of his legs ... and I found him easily ... ha ha)

Start rubbing eyes and sayang Mummy (meaning I WANT TO SLEEP) at 745 pm



Daddy feed me Isomil from 745-755 pm ....

Clean up, change into pyjamas, ready for sweet dreams at 8-815 pm !!!

No comments: