My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 15, 2008

The First Words ....

After 4 weeks of going to infant care, Daddy and Mummy finally saw some changes in my 'language' ....

In the past, the only language that I know, other than "奶奶 (my fav milk milk)", is "ba-da-ga-gu-ki-...." all stringed together .... and that can only be understood by real genius (eg. Einstein, if he was still alive now) .... so how come Daddy and Mummy cannot understand me leh ???? Ooops, u mean they are NOT ....


So, one day, when Mummy went to pick me up from the infant care, she was suprised to see me point to my pink sandals and said "鞋子" !!!! Actually, pronunciation is not exactly accurate, but if you follow my finger and see the shoes, you will know I really said "鞋子" and meant MY SHOES !!!





Then before I left, I waved my hands and said "BYE BYE" to all the teachers and principal .... that sounds more accurate .... ha ha.

When I see buses on the roads, I get so excited and kept pointing to the bus .... so Daddy and Mummy taught me to say "BUS" ... and yes, I now know how to say "BUS" .... I will even wave to the bus when the bus goes away hahahaha....

Then comes the CLOCK ... I know there are 2 clocks in the living room so Daddy taught me to say "CLOCK" ... so that next time, punctuality becomes my core value ....

Of cos, my favourite MA-MA (for Mummy) and DA-DA (for Daddy). Many months back, when I first said PA-PA, Daddy was so happy cos I know how to call Daddy first, rather than Mummy .... until after some time, Daddy gave up on me .... reason is I kept saying PA-PA when I get excited or want attention .... I said PA-PA when I point to the birds, friendly auntie, friendly uncles .... so 公公 said 有胡须的男人都是爸爸 .... ha ha

My teacher, Ms Thye Tai, told Mummy that I also know how to say "PLEASE " (I was taught to say that when I want something in the infant care), "SLEEP" (I kept shaking my head, saying "SLEEP", meaning I DUN WAN TO SLEEP YET !!! That got Ms Thye Tai confused initially ... ha ha). Unfortunately, up till now Daddy and Mummy have not yet got the chance to hear me say those 2 words at home .... 本小姐是有性格的 .....

Now I also learnt how to keep my toys after I have played with them ... of cos after being reminded by others ....

Must increase my vocab more .... next word must be "TRAIN" or "BIRD" because I go crazy whenever I pass by a MRT station / MRT track / MRT train / birds !!!

hehehe... but for now.... I still speak in my OWN language most of the time hehehe....

1 comment:

average Joan said...

cool! jt is speaking! :)