My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 18, 2008

ZOO - Part I

Today, Daddy, Mummy and 公公 brought me to the zoo for the 1st time! Initially Mummy didn't want to bring me cos I just recovered from fever last week and was still having slight running nose and cough, and the weather has been so hot these few days. But Daddy says since he has applied for the free corporate pass already, might as well go since my running nose and cough are very slight only.

Initially I was a bit apprehensive cos the place was so big with so many trees and people, so only wanted to be carried. But later I started to enjoy myself... but I still wanted to be carried cos I am too short to see the animals mah!!!

Mummy and me with the Flamingoes....


Inuka the polar bear..... One of my favourite animals in the zoo, cos he looks so much like my favourite winnie the pooh at home :) other than the color of the fur


Don't mess with me.... I'm the rhino-protector!!!

The highlight of the trip was the fragile forest, where visitors can come into close contact with small animals and insects of the rainforest. See these 2 beautiful butterflies?? Mummy says they are moth cos their wings spread out when they are resting, but Daddy insists that they are butterflies cos they are so beautiful... hmmm... these adults are so confusing.... so who is right huh?? Dun teach me the wrong thing leh...



In the fragile forest, I also saw the tiny mousedeer running about on the ground ... but I was too scared to go near it, even though it was much smaller than me .... but I managed to have Daddy carry me high up to look closer at the lemurs ... they were dangling from the tree branches .... as long as I dun have to go near them, I am OK ....




Hehehe... I'm quite wary of the animals as its the first time I come into close contact with animals (er... other than Auntie Esther's dogs lah!!) Hahaha... I feel safer with plants, even though they look like elephants... See how I dared to touch them when 公公 carried me


To be cont ....

No comments: