My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

HFMD

Tot my school can escape from this HFMD craze since there are less than 20 kids there.

Today, the principal told Mummy that they have their 1st case of HFMD !!! Immediately, they disinfected the entire school and the infected kid stayed at home ....

Starting Monday, I started having some low-grade fever again .... not sure whether this is linked to my teething (my bottom molar are starting to grow AGAIN) or onset of viral fever or related to HFMD ....

As a precaution, I stopped going to school on Wednesday .... hopefully, I dun get the HFMD and can resume school next week ....

I miss my teachers and friends .... *sob* *sob*

No comments: