My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 16, 2008

Techno WhizzKid

Any idea what this is ???


I bet you have no clue .... That got Daddy scratching his head as well when he received this MMS from Mummy with a header :-( . Hehehehe....I took this picture using Mummy's handphone and sent it over to Daddy!! Don't you think I am clever?? Mummy was amazed that I can actually come up with this :-( symbol just by anyhow pressing the keys

Ha ha .... nowadays, I enjoy playing with Mummy's handphone while having my lunch / dinner, take pics and then send them out to anyone on Mummy's phone address book.... Wonder who shall be my next target next time ...
Hmmm Sony Ericsson should pay me to be their spokesperson.... its so userfriendly that a 16 month old toddler can operate!!

2 comments:

Jellybean said...

akaka, nowadays babies are sooo clever. a few weeks back Maegan recorded a conversation of my mum and me, attached it to a mms, and sent it to merv - fave no. he had to call me and ask me what was it i sent him before i found out what she did... and my phone was locked...

Jing Ting said...

Same here!! I also didn't know what she did... and my phone was also locked!!