My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Before .... and After .....

This week is my 3rd week at infant care (missed one week since I was down with flu) .... so what has changed ???

Before Infant Care

1. Take 2 naps (morning and afternoon, total 3-4 hrs) in the day
2. Refused to drink Isomil
3. Had mummy in the day to keep me entertained, otherwise I will mess up the whole house
4. Can watch my favourite Barney DVD
5. Occasional eating problems .... what's new ???
6. Sleep at about 930 - 1000 pm at night .... meaning can go gai-gai till 9 pm !!!
7. Daddy and Mummy have dinner at 7 pm, after my dinner
8. Daddy and Mummy have no private time of their own until I have slept = their bed-time

After Infant Care

1. Take only 1 nap in the afternoon, about 1-2 hrs
2. Finally drank Isomil (120-180 ml a day) ... with spoon feeding and distractions
3. No mummy in the day to keep me entertained, but have my teachers, friends and a lot of toys, fun activities (painting, art & craft that I don't get to do at home)
4. No TV / DVD to watch ... but who cares ....
5. Eat a lot more .... now have morning break (Isomil, fruits and bread/bun) and afternoon break (Isomil, leftover lunch, cookies)
6. Sleep at about 8 pm at night .... meaning NO MORE LATE GAI-GAI !!!
7. Daddy and Mummy have dinner at 830 pm ... after I have slept ...
8. More private time for Daddy an Mummy, also more time for them to finish up work at home

Daddy and Mummy concluded I should start infant care much earlier !!! Sigh !!!

No comments: