My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 28, 2008

Water Water Everywhere

Today, Daddy and Mummy brought me to Ma-Ma's place early in the morning so that I can have more time to play with everyone .... in the end, I got so stinky and smelly that Daddy decided to send me to the bathroom for a shower !!! But my bath tub is at Auntie Esther's place. So in the end, Ma-Ma and Daddy had to shower me standing up .... Yucks !!! With all the water down my hair and face, I was struggling to get out of the bathroom (I normally enjoyed my jacuzzi bath with my favourite toys) !!!! Next time go childcare, how har ????

Daddy said BO BIAN LOR !!! Argh !!!

(Gu-Gu took a video of me when I was bathing but Daddy decided not to publish it because the video quality was so bad and I was naked !!! Ha ha)

No comments: