My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 18, 2008

Little Hurricane at Auntie Esther's Place

Since the beginning of 2008, 奶奶 is not feeling well so she can't take care of me anymore when Mummy goes to work ... sob sob....

Auntie Esther is so kind to volunteer to take care of me when Mummy goes to work .... so I have been going to her place every Monday and Thursday and bothering her family .... ha ha ... hope they dun mind the little hurricane Jing Ting messing up their place.

It is very fun at her place .... got Joshua gor-gor and Jonathan gor-gor to play with me as well .... and Uncle Johnson to buy me new toys !!! And there is Auntie June, who had to juggle between household chores and play with me .... In fact, I liked Joshua gor-gor so much that I used my saliva-filled hand to shake his finger ... and Joshua gor-gor almost puked !!! And I shared half of my saliva-coated biscuit with Jonathan gor-gor .... he almost fainted !!! Ha ha .... now they know what is it like to have the litle hurricane at home !!!!


Auntie Esther's place has this room that they converted to an entertainment room, which housed a drum set, many many guitars and they can even record their own music CDs !!! They also have a piano in the house. Since Daddy and Mummy play musical instruments (Daddy is a clarinetist while Mummy plays the french horn), Auntie Esther decided to see if I have the musical genes as well .... She put me on the drum set and .... WOW, see how I am enjoying myself !!!!



When Auntie Esther used her leg to press the pedal for the bass drum, I tried to follow suit ... but my legs are not long enough for that ... Auntie Esther laughed at me so loudly !!! See, I have evidence here ... But I really enjoyed myself in the room.







Besides fun, Auntie Esther also tried to give me different types of food .... Up till now, I have tasted lotus root soup, beef stew, pork and cabbage soup and even 2 whole drumsticks !!! I liked all of them, especially any soup mixed with plain rice .... Mummy said I am indeed a Cantonese gal, every meal must have soup, just like Daddy !!! But I refused to drink milk in the afternoon before my nap ... so in the end, Auntie Esther had to give me cookie and cereal biscuits to fill me up .... Heard Mummy's evil plot .... She is going to get Auntie Esther to feed me my most hated Isomil Formula and see if I like it .... OH NO !!!!!

Looking forward to going to Auntie Esther's place every Monday and Thursday ... until end Jan 08 ... cos Mummy will be breaking for her school holidays.

No comments: