My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Watching DVDs

I was still feeling sick from the Rotavirus so Daddy and Mummy decided not to let me walk around the house too much. They let me watched the 2 DVDs that I borrowed from the library.

See how I really enjoyed the DVDs, especially the one that explores various shapes. In fact, this is one of the very few DVDs that I can stay on the sofa watching it and dancing with the music ....



The other DVD that talks about various things that you can find on a farm is not as nice .... because there are hardly any farms in Singapore and when the DVD talked about barn, fields and hay, I could not relate to them. The only thing that I could relate to is when the song "Old MacDonald has a farm", then I danced with the music. Because Daddy and Mummy always sing that song to me last time ....




Once I feel better from the Rotavirus, will go borrow more DVDs to watch ... educational stuff mah.

No comments: