My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 28, 2008

RotaVirus Part I

Today, I went Auntie Esther's place again since Mummy had to go to work and Daddy had to go back reservist. I was supposed to go out with Auntie Esther and Uncle Johnson to a birthday party but in the end, I gave them a scare !!!

I refused to eat any bread, biscuit or cookie for breakfast .... Auntie Esther had to give me milk but after I finished the entire sippy cup, I vomitted everything out .... happened the same thing with water later on (poor Auntie June, had to clean up my vomit and wash my dirty shoes). I was feeling so terrible the whole morning that I just took my morning nap and refused to move around the house (normal days, you will see Little Hurricane at work). That shocked Auntie Esther and she had to call Mummy during lunch and send me to see a GP.

The GP, Dr Lee, was a very nice person. He told Mummy and Auntie Esther that I am having Rotaviral infection and this is pretty common for toddlers who are teething ... for the past 2 days, my gums had been feeling very sore and I kept using my fingers and thumb to rub my gums .... so Dr Lee said, some virus might have entered my tummy, causing this Rotaviral infection. Dr Lee gave me some anti-vomit medication and after taking it (with lots of struggling !!!), I felt a lot better ....

So in the afternoon, I was down to Little Hurricane at work. Auntie Esther felt so relieved that she allowed me to perform my little 'destruction' at her place !!! In fact, Joshua gor-gor entertained me by playing my favorite nursery rhymes on the piano. Managed to take some porridge as well .... However, I started to have a bit of diarrehea in the afternoon, so I had to go back to Dr Lee in the evening to get some Lacteol Fort medication for my diarrehea (the same thing that Daddy takes for his IBS).

Hope I will get better the next 2 days, otherwise, Auntie Esther is going to have another scare again when I go to her place on Thursday. No more gai-gai with Philson gor-gor nor Mandy jie-jie in case I spread the virus to them .....

1 comment:

K said...

aiyo poor JT. but she looks ok leh! hahaha.. happy little ger i guess. she'll b fit n well 4 CNY! :)

mandy's oso teething n tis time it seems more serious. her fingers r always in her mouth too.! aiyo...

hope she fully recovers soon!!!!