My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 13, 2008

My First Overseas Trip


Today, Daddy and Mummy brought me to Johore with 公公, 舅舅 and 秀美姐姐 (my future 舅母). Daddy said if I travel out of Singapore, I need a passport. So when Daddy was on leave last year, he took many photos of me to make my passport .... That time, I was puzzled at why the camera light kept flashing at me so I kept walking to the camera ... if I knew that was for my passport photo, I would have put on my best smile .... so in the end, Daddy had to choose the "better" photos of all .... (姑姑 said if there are some numbers below me, I would look like some prisoner .... really that bad meh ???)

Since we set off early in the morning in 公公's car, I had to sleep in the car. Actually, it was not that bad since the car motion made me so sleepy .....

See.... my 1st "chop" on my brand new passport... hee hee :) Although it's only a day trip, but I'm happy enough. I overheard Daddy telling Mummy that may bring me to further overnight trips next time. YEAH!!!

No comments: