My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 28, 2008

Pink Panther Dance

Mummy always calls me a "cheongster" ... ha ha. I just loved music, especially catchy tunes and kiddy music .... whenever I hear that, I will activate all my dancing genes and DANCE !!!!

Today, Joshua gor-gor decided to play the "Pink Panther" tune and see how I react ... and there you go .....




Everyone laughed, especially when I sat on the floor and still danced (I saw that on TV when people do street dance, they sometimes sit down and move their legs mah) .... no wonder, Mummy is so afraid that I will go "cheong" pubs and disco when I grow up next time ....

No comments: