My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 13, 2008

A Typical Day ...

This is how I keep myself busy at home .... keep taking things from one place to another .... Daddy and Mummy kept saying "没事找事做" .... and mess up the whole house ....


Mummy got so fed up with clearing up after me....So in the end, Mummy decided to train me so that next time, I can put things back to their original places.... heehee see am I good girl ?


As long as I can practise my walking, who cares !!!

No comments: