My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Pre-CNY Shopping

Today, Daddy and Mummy brought me to Suntec City and Marina Square for some pre-CNY shopping before Daddy goes for his FIRST reservist training (then no more weekend gai-gai for me till Daddy comes back home). Mummy always says "Poor Daddy, so old then kenna call for reservist".

I just loved walking on Level 3 in Suntec City because there are fewer people walking around and I can walk to my heart's content (what to do, I am so small sized and with so many people, oxygen cannot reach me below !!!). Daddy and Mummy always say I walk as if I own the pathway, never look out for obstruction. Also, I keep pointing, but dunno what I am pointing at .... ha ha, that is my trademark OK !!! But this time, the reason I pointed is because of the many 大红灯笼高高挂. They looked like the red balloon I had before ... So I went to take a closer look ... WOW, everything looks so small when you look down at Level 1 ... for once, I thought I am not that tiny after-all.

Then I went to Kiddy Palace at Marina Square .... So I took the opportunity to try and "persuade" Daddy to buy me new toys by appearing very busy, moving the toys here and there (what to do, I still dunno how to talk. They say "Actions Speak Louder Than Words" !!! Ha ha)

But Daddy said I have too many toys at home (Auntie Esther just bought me some new toys) so in the end, I wasted all my energy !!! So sad ....

Never mind, I shall try that on someone else (maybe 爷爷 or 公公) next time and see if I succeed. So I decided to play on the slide (my first time) before I went home, tired of all the window-shopping .... (actually Daddy did buy me a new T-shirt today, so not really empty-handed)

Looking forward to going to Auntie Esther's place tomorrow .... will I have my Joshua gor-gor playing my favorite nursery rhymes on the piano ???? Hmm .....

6 comments:

Jellybean said...

Hi Yean Yean,

May I know wherer did you rent your baby equipments from? I'm looking to rent some barricades...

Jing Ting said...

I normally rent from www.fairyland.com or www.rent-that-toy.com
But for barricades, you might want to consider buying cos you'll need it for a long time. Can buy 2nd hand over the internet, definitely more worth it then renting.

Jellybean said...

Thanks! I feel like renting so many! akaka! btw i think fairyland.com is not right?

Jing Ting said...

Oops... its www.littlefairyland.com
By the way, I have a spare 2nd hand safety gate. Do you want it? can pass it to you during CNY.

Jellybean said...

thats great! thanks heaps! looking forward to seeing your girl this new year! Last year she's still a baby, now she's gonna keep you both busy running around with her!

Jing Ting said...

Looking forward to seeing Maegan too! The last time I saw her, she was only 1 mth old!! Hahaha.. how time flies... See you then!