My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Gai-gai Again

Sunday, went gai-gai again .... this time, at Suntec City .... AGAIN !!!

姑姑 brought me to the fountain at the new extension while the rest were having lunch ...





See my cheeky photos with 叔叔. 叔叔 must be so bored, playing with me. Ha ha




Then how I refused to eat .... (actually, I ate quite a lot, just pretending only) ....



Went to the Koi garden .... so many kois around .... but close to nap time, so who cares about the kois ... I miss my beauty sleep more than anything .... so Mummy changed my diaper IN PUBLIC before I go for my nap .... oh no, exposed !!! (how come I still look so happy ... ha ha)





Spent the whole afternoon there and parking bill came up to be $7+ !!! Next time, must find a place with either free parking or per entry parking already ....

No comments: