My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Stacking Blocks

Got a new educational toy !!!!
Auntie Esther mentioned that there is this Lakeshore Learning shop that sells good educational and interactive toys .... so on Daddy's last trip to the States, he went to look for this Lakeshore Learning shop to see if there is something suitable for me.

The Lakeshore Learning shop is pretty big there ... sells very good educational stuffs from all ages, up to primary level (even has science books about setting up scientific experiments). Also sells art and crafts stuff, suitable for toddlers. Daddy bought the non-toxic crayons for me in Singapore for S$10, but over there, the exact same one sells only for US$2.99 !!!! In the end, Daddy bought me this 24 pieces "Shape Sorting and Puzzle Blocks" for 18 mths + .... After 10% discount, costs only US$ 16.99


Assemblying all 24 pieces together makes up a puzzle ..... Puzzle is a picture of many animals in the jungle. It is so "complicated" that Daddy and Mummy took quite a while to piece the puzzle together .... reason being, I kept destroying the puzzle before they could complete it ... ha ha .... hurricane Jing Ting at work again.





Total 4 colours for colour matching ..... In each block, there is a shape to be inserted in .....






Allows me to stack up the blocks ....



Have learnt how to stack up blocks and put the shapes into each block ... but yet to learn colour matching and putting the puzzle together ... I am not yet 18 mths old mah ... ha ha.

No comments: