My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sick This Week

This week, I am down with fever, running nose and cough .... Daddy and Mummy thought I might have HFMD since it is so prevalent these days .... Luckily, the PD said most likely it is the flu virus ....

So never go infant care this week .... Daddy had to take leave in the early part of the week to take care of me at home .... so I got the chance to watch my favourite Barney DVD (Daddy see I so 可怜 so let me watch TV) ....

See how I am enjoying myself ... trying to imitate their movements but they move so fast !!!

Daddy even recorded some of the Barney songs in his handphone so that he can play them on his handphone to keep me entertained during meal times .... ha ha. Like that also can.

No more Barney next week when I go back infant care ....

No comments: