My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Err ... I Love Food ??

After one week at the infant care, Daddy and Mummy seem to think I love food better .... I applaused myself during breakfast time each time I took a bite at the multigrain 馒头, until I finished it completely ... in the past, they would have to 'beg' me to finish it. Daddy also managed to spoon feed me 180 ml isomil on Sat (of cos after much struggle).

Daddy and Mummy hope this is sustainable .... not just a passing phase .... I weighed myself before I went infant care .... 8.6 kg .... weighed myself again on Sat .... err ... close to 8.9 kg (with a height of 78 cm) !!! Never know infant care makes such a big difference ... or is it because of the 300g of heavy diapers ??? Ha ha

I miss interaction time with Daddy and Mummy and all my favourite toys in the house !!! Must enjoy all these before I go back to infant care next week. But I also miss all the toys, friends and teachers at the infant care !!! So confusing for my little brain ... how har ???



No comments: