My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 11, 2008

Going Infant Care Soon !!!

Monday (14 Apr 08) will be the day that I start my first day at Pat's Schoolhouse infant care !!! Mummy decided that it is time for her to get back into the manufacturing industry after 2+ years .... at the same time, Mummy is hoping that when I go to an infant care centre, I might slowly change my eating habits, ie. eat a bit more (especially drink Isomil or soy milk) when I see other toddlers doing like-wise !!!!

Daddy and Mummy brought me to Pat's Schoolhouse in Jan 08 before to look at the place ... the place is very nice, so are the teachers .... they had experience taking care of infants and toddlers with milk and egg allergies. Since I also have milk / egg (and others) allergies, Daddy and Mummy felt more assured that I will be taken care of over there ... but it costs twice as much as other infant care centres !!!! $1700 per month before government subsidy !!! Daddy is going to burn a hole in his pocket .... ha ha. Wat to do, me problematic kid ....

So Mandy Jie-Jie and Philson Gor-Gor decided to ask me out for a 'final' gathering before I go off to infant care (actually more of auntie-shopping and get-together for the mummies) ... since from Monday onwards, cannot meet them during weekdays already .... going to miss all my friends .... *sob* *sob*

We went to Causeway Point (favourite haunt) .... and Mandy Jie-Jie's Mummy was so kind to post our outing at her blog .... so here it is .... enjoy reading the story of "The Causeway Point Kids" !!!

Will tell more about my infant care days once I am over there ....

No comments: