My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 10, 2008

How come got sound ???

Today Daddy and Mummy said I was really innovative when it comes to play-time. Daddy was sitting on the sofa, reading the newspapers after work while Mummy was in the room doing some stuff. So there I was playing with my building blocks and other toys in the living room .... when I decided to explore something new, just to catch Daddy's attention .... and I succeeded !!!

I walked around the whole house (nothing new wah ....) with click-click sounds from my feet !!! Daddy looked up and wondered where the sound came from .... then he realized what I have done ... ha ha.




I put something (those soft aluminum foil thingy that is used to contain capsules / pills) underneath my feet and started walking with them ... so it created kind of click-click sounds as I walked around ....

Daddy and Mummy gave up on me and said, why I could not be more innovative when it comes to food .... because when it comes to new food, I really take quite a while to get used to it .... really picky !!

No comments: