My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 30, 2008

舅舅结婚了

Today is 舅舅 and 秀美姐姐 (in future must call 舅母 already) big day !!! Daddy was appointed to be the official bridal car chauffeur that day so he got to wake up real early for his duty. Mummy got to go to 公公 place in the morning to help out to get ready for the tea ceremony. So Mummy decided to put me at Auntie Esther's place early in the morning so that I will be under good care that day.

I was naughty during lunch and refused to eat rice and drink soup .... I was having a slight fever from the MMR injection that I had a week ago .... so was not feling well ... so Auntie Esther had to give me cookies, feed me Dream rice milk (and I actually drank it .... think I was too hungry by then so anything else is OK) and steam chicken drumstick for me. Managed to fill me up for lunch.

I had so many people to play with me ... Liling 姐姐 (cousin Collin's girlfriend) played the piano for me and it inspired me so much that I decided to sit beside her and "played" alongside her .... more like contributing to noise pollution more than everything ... ha ha. Auntie June was the most tired of all since she had to run after me around the house the whole day ..... Thank you, Auntie June.

Then I had my dinner early since we had to go to the hotel early. Had my afternoon nap in the car. I changed into my beautiful party dress at the hotel ... tada !!! Don't I look pretty like a doll ?? Ha ha, 我真是不要脸.
I almost could not recognise Daddy and Mummy because they look so different !!!

Some photos taken from an amateur :


Me kissing Daddy on the cheek and Daddy kissing me back .... so sweet
















Favourite Auntie June carrying me
















All my loved ones ....
The dinner ended about 1030 pm and Mummy changed me into my pyjamas before we went home in case I fell asleep in the car .... and true enough, I went into dreamland in the car ..... very tired from all the fun and excitement !!! No more fever at night !!! Hooray !!!





Once Daddy has the photos of the entire wedding ceremony / dinner from the professional photographer, will put them on a slide show ...

No comments: