My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Entertaining Myself

Today, I went to 公公 place for lunch again. Daddy and Mummy wanted to go through 舅舅 and 秀美姐姐 wedding preparations and plan for their big day on 30 Mar 08. 公公 was so tired from tidying the house after renovation that he was napping on the sofa .... So I decided to look for fun myself ....


Hugging garfield is my forte, but never know kissing garfield on the floor can be equally fun !!!







Then I went to play with my socks !!! Daddy saw that I was so bored so he decided to put me on 舅舅 bed so that he can watch me in the bedroom .... dun understand what the adults are talking about .... one moment, talk about 兄弟车,姐妹 sabo, then, first / second march-in .... got so bored again that I had Daddy to entertain me on bed !!!






When I reached home, Mummy decided to take out the party dress that she has bought for me 2 months back at Takashimaya and see if I can fit nicely for 舅舅 and 秀美姐姐 wedding. She bought a size bigger because she was afraid that I would grow taller by then and the party dress would then be too short for me. In fact, now I stand at 78 cm tall (about 50-75 percentile) but only weigh 8.6 kg (about 25 percentile). Looks a bit too big on the width but tot the length is OK ... Otherwise, I would have looked like a country bumpkin in short dress !!! Ha ha !!! I want to walk down the aisle as flower gal but Mummy is so afraid I will wander off somewhere .... Let you see my party dress next time .....

Err .... Will I go through this wedding thingy when I grow up ?? Blink blink

No comments: