My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I Want My TV !!!

Today, I just learnt a new thing ... how to switch on the TV and watch my favourite show .... no need ask Daddy and Mummy to do switch on for me !! Hooray !!



Mummy said too much TV is bad for my eyes and she and Daddy moved the coffee table in front of the TV to block my access .... she does not know I have L.....O......N......G hands !!! With just a bit of stretching, I can still switch on the TV myself !!! Dun 'pray pray' hor ...



所谓道高一尺,魔高一丈 (Ooop, did I say Mummy is .....). She shifted the table a bit .... now no more switching on the TV by myself .... *sigh* Got to find some other entertainment liao

1 comment:

isishui said...

haha.. tt's wat we did too.. PH loves switching on the DVD on kept opening/closing the tray.. :P so we shifted the coffee table in front of the console.. :P now he can't reach it too.. :P