My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 27, 2008

I Love Guests

On Sunday, Auntie Peilin and Uncle Shucheng came to our house for dinner ... Auntie Peilin is so kind to bring me Disney clothings, shoes and a pinky piglet soft toy !!! Because they are both vegetarian, so Mummy cooked vegetarian dishes :

1. A pot of soup boiled with various beans, lotus root, corn, red dates and wolfberries
2. Beijing cabbage with assorted mushrooms
3. Omelette with preserved radish (Mummy said her first time serving omelette to her guests)
4. Braised tofu with 5-spices (bought from NTUC ... Auntie Peilin said tastes quite nice ... is it because Mummy did not cook this ??? Ha ha)

(First time in many months that Mummy cooked a spread for guests .... ever since I was born, I kept Mummy so busy that she did not have time to entertain guests in the house)

After dinner, Uncle Shucheng and Auntie Peilin entertained me while Daddy washed the dishes and Mummy cut the fruits. Uncle Shucheng decided to be a toddler and sat inside my play yard !! He was so funny ... see what he did in the picture on the left.


And when I shared all my toys with Auntie Peilin and refused to give any to Uncle Shucheng, he was so jealous .... of cos lar, Auntie Peilin brought me new clothes but not Uncle Shucheng .... on the account of Auntie Peilin, in the end, I took pity on Uncle Shucheng and shared some of my toys with him. Ha ha .... he was so happy !!!

I enjoyed myself so much tat nite and was so tired tat I fell asleep immediately after Mummy put me to bed. The following day, the moment I woke up, I was looking for Pinky Piglet and hugging it around ....

Some pictures taken on tat evening ...



A little wish : Can I have Auntie Peilin (and of cos, Uncle Shucheng so that he can entertain me with his leg behind his neck) come to our house everyday ? Then I can have free Disney clothes everyday.


The next day, the moment, I woke up, I rushed to my play-yard to hug my little pinky piglet .... see, isn't the piglet cute ??? Me included lar ... ha ha


No comments: