My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Outing at Jacob Ballas Children's Garden - Part I

Daddy and Mummy wanted to bring me to the Jacob Ballas Children's Garden at the Botanical Gardens yesterday morning but it rained so heavily .... today's weather looked better so they decided to try again before Daddy goes for business trip next week.

In the 'Fantastic Forest', there was this suspended bridge and I was so scared to walk across it when Daddy put me on the bridge (I literally clinged to Daddy's leg !!!). Then this very nice jie-jie came along with her mummy and showed me how to walk across it. After they reached the other end of the bridge, her mummy then encouraged me to go over to her ... in the end, I succeeded with Daddy and 爷爷 holding my hands (the bridge rocked like crazy when I walked across it)



We then went to the Tree House. Because I was the smallest among all the kids, Mummy refused to let me go on the slide. So in the end, I sat on the log chairs and 'climbed' the rope ...

.............

More pictures in the slide show ....



Part II to come ....

No comments: