My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Where's Daddy???

I thought today is Sunday, but when I woke up, I didn't see Daddy. So I thought my small brain made a mistake and today is a weekday so Daddy is at work as usual. So I carried on with my day as usual. But I waited and waited.... but I still didn't hear the familiar sound of Daddy opening the door in the evening. At 8pm, I started to hold Mummy's hand and walked around the house to look for Daddy, but I still can't find him :( Mummy said Daddy has gone for a business trip in US and will only be back 12 days later. I don't understand the meaning of business trip, and I can only count till 10, so how long is 12 days???!!! WAILS!!! I WANT DADDY!!!

No comments: