My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Tim's Birthday Party

The entire K1 class was invited to Tim's birthday party on Saturday. And the birthday party venue was at Kids Amaze at Jurong Safra !!!! I had been there quite a while ago, when Jurong Safra first opened. And everytime I went for my CMA classes, I will pass by that place and asked when I can go there again. So this time, it was wish come true.

After my CMA class in the morning, Mummy and I went for lunch before we dropped by Joel's place for a while. Then at 2 pm, we went together to celebrate Tim's birthday.

The nicely decorated function room


And without further ado, all the kids dashed inside the playground and started our little adventure ....

With Nana, Theodore and myself, we started our shooting game


Daddy joined us later, and he decided to follow me for a while to see what I was up to .... tough on him due to all the climbing up and down through the small openings. Easy for the kids, since it was designed for us !!! Haha






Then it was cake cutting time and photo taking sessions


See how cute the birthday boy is ... like those poster models !!! And did I mention that he is a French ??? In fact my class has 2 French kids. And he can speak Singlish !!! Haha, power of influence !!!!

We took our seats in the function room, enjoying our cakes and drinks

I left the place at 5 pm, and on the way to dinner, I took a power nap in the car.



No comments: