My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 19, 2011

The Smurfs Movie

I told Daddy and Mummy that I wanted to watch The Smurfs movie some time back. So Daddy decided to bring me to the cinema on Sunday ... just him and me !!!

Daddy wanted to buy the 4:20 pm show so that I can watch the movie after my afternoon nap. But the counter guy gave Daddy the 2:10 pm show instead and Daddy only realized that when he left Jurong Point. So we decided to postpone my nap time


Daddy bought me barley water and a packet of Pokey so that I can have them during the movie. When the movie started, I was stil happily sitting in my big chair, laughing away and enjoying my Pokey. Even when the bad guy Gargamel appeared, I was still laughing away, especially when he was such a silly guy, always kenna injured by his own actions.

But after 30 mins or so, when Gargamel wanted to catch the little smurfs, then I did not like the show anymore and wanted to leave the cinema. Daddy had to sit me on his lap and tried to distract me with my snacks .... and in fact, I really wanted to watch the show as well. When only the smurfs appeared, I looked at the screen, but once Gargamel appeared, I started to whine and wanted to leave the cinema again .... haha

But Daddy managed to keep me throughout the movie until Gargamel got booted out of the Smurf Village by the smurfs ....

Conclusion ??? I do not like bad guys at all ... especially when they bully good guys .... like me !!!

After the show, we went back home so that I can catch my afternoon nap. And for dinner time, Daddy decided to go along with my suggestion .... and I told him I wanted to go to Jurong Point to eat at Moo Moo Cow, aka Lai Lai. Haha. Daddy wanted to persuade me out of going to Jurong Point. Reason is that would be his third time going to Jurong Point in a single day (1st time - to buy tickets, 2nd time - to watch the movie, and 3rd time - to have dinner).

But Daddy's persuasion skills were not too good (Daddy was trying to be really nice to me, I know) so we ended up in Jurong Point again. Placed my order with the waitress by myself.

And see how I enjoyed my favourite kid's meal !!!


Enjoyed myself that day !!!



No comments: