My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 12, 2011

中秋节提灯笼

Since 爷爷,奶奶 and 姑姑 are in HK now, 叔叔 came over to my place for dinner on the actual day of 中秋节.

After dinner, I ate a teeny weeny piece of mooncake before I went downstairs with Daddy and 叔叔 (Mummy's sensitive nose acted up again due to the stupid Sumatran haze so she did not join us) to walk around with my new lantern. And this lantern was from 太姨婆. Different from the angry bird lantern that I had .... this one needed a candle to light up !!!! First time in my life that I have such a lantern.


So 叔叔 ended up carrying my angry bird lantern


And 叔叔 showing funny poses


And I tried to follow suit .... haha


And the serious Daddy and me


Then Daddy cautioned me that if my lantern ever go into flames, I was supposed to throw it away and not try to put out the fire. Then I went quiet for a while and told Daddy that I want to go back home. And I wanted to blow out the candle immediately. Was so afraid that my lantern would be burnt .... haha. So now it is 'resting' at home .... in a single piece


中秋节快乐 !!!

No comments: