My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

New Look Of The Year

I do not really like to tie my hair up (unless someone makes really nice pleats with my long hair). So when Mummy gave me a choice to either tie my hair or cut my hair short, I chose the latter.
So one day, after dinner I went for a haircut ... and my new look !!!

With short hair, my face seems rounder and I dun look tat skinny. Haha. The hairstylist who cut my hair commented that I have quite a number of unique natural curls on my hair (compliments from Daddy. Haha)

Hope by the time my birthday comes, my hair would be really beautiful ... for now, my hair accessories can take a break

No comments: