My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Evening Out At RWS / Sentosa

In the evening, I wanted to go and watch the Crane Dance, so we set off to RWS. When we reached RWS, we realized that the two cranes were under maintenance, so the show was cancelled. So we decided to explore the Sentosa island after dinner at Ramen Play.

Introducing the Merlion !!!!

Doesn't the Merlion look errie at night ???

We all tried holding the Merlion in our hands

I tried as well .... but somehow, I failed. Haha ...

Taking photos at the water feature

We saw the enclosure with lots of huge birds ... and this was where the various parrots had their performance in the daytime



As we moved up the escalator, we saw this nice place with huge flowers (not real of course) !!! And it was a perfect spot for photo taking again

We finally reached the top where the Images of Singapore museum is. Posing with the trishaw

And suddenly we heard loud bangs from afar, and then we realized it was the fireworks from Universal Studio !!!




And my mouth went wide open !!!

After watching the fireworks, we decided to take the monorail back to where we park our cars ... although it was just one station away. Haha

In the end, we left at about 945 pm. Since it is a Sunday the next day, I can sleep till later.


No comments: