My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 18, 2011

叔叔 Birthday Celebration

On Saturday, we went to celebrate 叔叔 birthday. Saw the Groupon deal for BBQ at Shiu Yakiniku. So Daddy bought 3 sets of BBQ, while 爷爷 and 奶奶 will order ala-carte. Too much meat and also heaty, so 爷爷 and 奶奶 do not eat much of the BBQ stuff.

On the actual day, I drew a birthday card for 叔叔 ....

And the card presentation ceremony at the restaurant !!! Haha


And indeed there was really quite a lot of meat for the BBQ set, so we all shared


And I had a go at doing the BBQ myself



Had some difficulty manipulating the tongs; would need quite some strength at times ....




Happy Birthday 叔叔 !!!



No comments: