My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Super Heros !!!

This is so coincidental.

This week (school holidays), we have a special program in school, called "Super Heros". Theme is on identifying super heros, starting with cartoon heros (eg. superman, batman, spiderman etc) on how they save the poor and weak people from the bad bullies. And then we are going to relate the similarities to the real world where we have the real heros from all walks of life, eg. the doctors, nurses, welfare workers etc.

So after we had our dinner at Jurong Point last night, we saw this event where they were promoting super heros !!! And tada, I went up on stage to take a photo with them !!! I can recognize Batman. Daddy and Mummy told me the other 2 were Wonder Woman and The Flash



Hmmm ... which super hero shall I be in life next time ???



No comments: