My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 6, 2011

Mummy's Birthday Card

Since Mummy's birthday is coming soon, I decided to make a birthday card for her. So while Mummy went to the room, I stayed in the living room with Daddy to make the card ...

Deciding what to draw on the card ... and I showed Daddy the birthday card that I drew for Auntie Esther


And down to work .... I had to explain to Daddy what I was drawing


But did not like the card that I did, so I insisted on doing a second one


And tada .... my birthday card to Mummy





Happy Birthday Mummy !!! Lots of love from Jing Ting and Daddy

No comments: