My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 20, 2011

Counting Down

Mummy has taught me the idea of "counting down" .... by putting crosses on the calendar till the actual date


And in case anyone is wondering when is the special date and what is the special occasion ...

It is none other than 29 May, an outing to the ZOO !!!

To me, going to the zoo is special, since I don't get to go there everyday or every week ... haha. And I have been telling everyone about my upcoming zoo outing. Better sing the song "Rain Rain Goes Away" from now in order to get a nice weather that day

1 comment:

gusDon said...

I have a nephew who is also always remember the date and day when the promises go somewhere ... Though I myself have forgotten ... :)
Fun to go to the Zoo ... there are many who can see and learn ...