My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mini Science Experiment

Over dinner, I was asking Daddy and Mummy how to make an egg float. And so after dinner, we did a mini science experiment to demonstrate that

Using normal water, the egg sank. But by adding salt to the water, the egg floated !!!



I tried that by myself, by adding salt to the water ... first attempt failed, since I did not add enough salt. Subsequent attempt, I did it. And Mummy explained the concept of density to me ... although I did not catch much of the theory. My mind was all on adding salt to water .... fun !!!



So after the experiment, we cannot keep the egg in the fridge, so I told Mummy that I want McDonald type of egg ... so beat my own egg, and have Mummy fry the egg



And tada ....

Great supper after dinner !!!

No comments: