My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Auntie Esther's Place Again

Has been a long time since we visited Auntie Esther so since Monday was a public holiday, we went down to Auntie Esther's place ... and to celebrate her birthday which was coming in a few days time.

Joshua and Jonathon gor-gor were studying overseas, but luckily Valerie joined us as well for company .... so we went to the supermarket together to buy groceries to prepare lunch !!! Daddy and Mummy stayed back at Auntie Esther's place to enjoy some 'peace' .... haha. In the end, besides food for lunch, Auntie Esther bought back many tidbits and yakult ... the results of having 2 kids together on a shopping spree !!!

While Auntie June was preparing our lunch, I had so much fun with Valerie playing the train .... no lack of playing toys are Auntie Esther's place !!! Hooray !!!



After lunch, we had painting fun !!! Auntie Esther is a certified and qualified art therapist so she has a lot of painting stuff at home ...

See Valerie seriously at work




Daddy joined in the fun as well (was forced by me of course). And the final products ....

Daddy's masterpiece. Looks like a painting done by a 7 yr old kid ???


Valerie's masterpiece ... abstract art.


And of course, my masterpiece ... more refined abstract art ... haha

We bought a cake for Auntie Esther to celebrate her birthday. And we enjoyed the cake, especially Valerie .... when it comes to eating cake, she can eat it by herself ... but anything else, she has to be fed .... very very slowly. Haha



Had to leave Auntie Esther's place to catch my afternoon nap ... otherwise, I would have insisted to stay longer

No comments: