My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 3, 2010

NJCSB Gathering - Uncle Qingrui

Uncle Qingrui was back in Singapore for 3 weeks to renew his Visa before going back to the States, so the NJCSB gang took this opportunity to have a gathering, since we have not seen him for quite some time !!!

Dinner was prepared by Mummy and Auntie Siling and the theme for the night was Thai cuisine !!! Pineapple rice, green curry chicken, fried bean curd with Thai chilli sauce and some finger food (spring roll, ebi) and a vegetable dish (mushroom + 小白菜). And claypot chicken for the kids.

While the 2 chefs were busy in the kitchen, the rest went for a stroll at the swimming pool downstairs .... Uncle Shaolin accompanied Yunsheng gor-gor for a swim, and so I asked Daddy to accompany me also. But once I hit the waters, I stuck to Daddy like a leech and refused to let go ... sigh, I am still not used to swimming yet

Dinner was served at about 7 pm. While the adults had their dinner at the huge table, the little ones had ours at the small table beside them



And Auntie Yanzhu started her childcare service for the group of 4 kids again .... with her around, all of us (kids) behaved ourselves and ate our dinner. As long as one of us started to play around, we will take turns to 打小报告 to Auntie Yanzhu, so that she can help "discipline" ... ha ha. And we enjoy doing that .... and the best part was the childcare service was FOC !!! No wonder Auntie Yanzhu told Daddy next time, she is going to ask for $$$$

After dinner, we ate watermelon. Mummy bought a whole watermelon from IMM Giant and it cost only $0.50 !!! And it was really sweet.

Then fun time began !!! Feeding Barney was our game for the night .... Yunsheng gor-gor and me took turns to feed Barney ... and poor Barney, he must be stuffed to the fullest (his green tummy was already very big to start off with) !!!






Some photos ....

Uncle Dunman and Auntie Lingru, with their 7 month old daughter, Wen Xuan


See the similarity .... mini Uncle Dunman !!! No one will believe you if you say they are not father and daughter

Uncle Shucheng and Auntie Peiling, with their 2 month old Zhiyun ... err, camera shy !!! Ha ha

Uncle Mingde and Auntie Cindy, with their 2- year old Aiden


Uncle Shaolin and Auntie Siling, no kids yet ... but with constant 'reminder and encouragement' from Uncle Shaolin, maybe there will be good news soon ???

And of course, Uncle Solomon (left)

And the star for the night, Uncle Qingrui (middle)

Not forgetting Auntie Yanzhu (left in above picture), Uncle Inn Chiang and their 4.5 years old Yunsheng gor-gor and 1.5 years old Yunrui di-di



Of course there was Daddy, Mummy and ME !!!!

See 2 happy 'newest' mothers, entertaining their little ones




Because of so much fun, I went to bed only at 10 pm !!! And before I went to bed, I told Mummy that I want Yunsheng gor-got to stay behind so that I can continue to play with him. And when Mummy asked me where is Yunsheng gor-gor going to sleep, I offered my bed so that we can sleep together .... Mummy faintz !!!

Uncle Qingrui, have a safe trip back to DC !!!

No comments: